St. Nicholas Roman Catholic Parish is a community of disciples called to grow in holiness and lead all to the Father through Jesus Christ.
United in the Eucharistic Sacrifice and anointed by the Holy Spirit, we reverently celebrate the Liturgy, boldly proclaim the Truth of the Gospel, and courageously lead a life of Christian Love.
Did you like the Parish Mission led by Fr. Peter Schavitz C.Ss.R.? Would you like an audio or video of the Mission? Fr. Peter had the audio CD and vide DVD of the Conversion Mission professional recorded. you can order these awesome memories by Clicking Here!
Thursday's Confession at 5 PM
Fridays during Lent, Confession at 5PM, Stations of the Cross at 5:30 PM, Soup Supper at 6 PM.
Saturday's Confession at 3:30 PM
Latin Mass Parts
To help you, the parishioners, with this Lent’s Mass Parts in Latin, I had the Music Ministry record the parts so you can review them. There is also link in which you can download the Latin/English verses.
Monday and Tuesday 9:00am
Wednesday - Thursday - Friday- 9:00 am
Saturday 5:30 pm
Sunday 8:30 and 11:00 a.m.
Thursday 5:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday's 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Closed on Holidays
Main Phone (253) 851-8850
Parish Fax (253) 851-8823
After office hours/weekends for Sacramental emergency please call:
St. Vincent DePaul Society
(253) 851-0554 Call 24/7
No Parish Office Hours
Dear Parishioners, We are blessed to be a vibrant and growing faith community! With this blessing come challenges including how to utilize technological advances to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ as we communicate with all parishioners. It is apparent that as a faith community we must expand our use of electronic communications including social media. Therefore, I have directed our Parish Staff to implement an emerging service called eChurch. Besides replacing our current Parish APP, eChurch will allow us to more effectively engage our increasing mobile parishioners. After the first of the year we will also increase our use of email and electronic newsletters and where practical make it a primary means of communication with our parishioners. We will also work with our existing online givers to migrate their accounts to a new online giving solution that provides all the options that we are used to and more, including the option to use your smartphone to make online contributions. To download our new Parish App from your smartphone or tablet, go to your Apple APP Store or your Android APP Store and search for the My Church by eChurch APP.
Once the APP is downloaded and installed it will ask you for the Parish’s Key Word, it is: SNCC APP. Please make sure you insert a space between SNCC and APP.
With this new APP you will be able to kept up to date with Parish event, calendar, homilies and much more. Our new APP will even allow to make donations to St. Nicholas on the fly as well as managing you weekly Stewardship.
A Veiw from Rome via Zenit News Agency
01/14/16 7:56 am
Today's news dispatch: Jan. 14, 2016
Read moreRead More
01/14/16 7:22 am
Apostolic Almoner Reports That 2,000 Poor Invited to Rony Roller Circus
Read moreRead More
01/14/16 7:14 am
Addresses Young People for Jubilee
Read moreRead More
Readings for the Week of March 18, 2018
- Sunday: Jer 31:31-34 / Ps 51:3-4, 12-13, 14-15 [12a] / Heb 5:7-9 / Jn 12:20-33
- Sunday: Scrutiny: Ez 37:12-14 / Ps 130:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8  / Rom 8:8-11 / Jn 11:1-45 or 11:3-7, 17, 20-27, 33b-45
- Monday: 2 Sm 7:4-5a, 12-14a, 16 / Ps 89:2-3, 4-5, 27, 29  / Rom 4:13, 16-18, 22 / Mt 1:16, 18-21, 24a or Lk 2:41-51a
- Tuesday: Nm 21:4-9 / Ps 102:2-3, 16-18, 19-21  / Jn 8:21-30 or 2 Kgs 4:18b-21, 32-37 / Ps 17:1, 6-7, 8b and 15 [15b] / Jn 11:1-45
- Wednesday: Dn 3:14-20, 91-92, 95 / Dn 3: 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 [52b] / Jn 8:31-42 or 2 Kgs 4:18b-21, 32-37 / Ps 17:1, 6-7, 8b and 15 [15b] / Jn 11:1-45
- Thursday: Gn 17:3-9 / Ps 105:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [8a] / Jn 8:51-59 or 2 Kgs 4:18b-21, 32-37 / Ps 17:1, 6-7, 8b and 15 [15b] / Jn 11:1-45
- Friday: Jer 20:10-13 / Ps 18:2-3a, 3bc-4, 5-6, 7 [cf. 7] / Jn 10:31-42 or 2 Kgs 4:18b-21, 32-37 / Ps 17:1, 6-7, 8b and 15 [15b] / Jn 11:1-45
- Saturday: Ez 37:21-28 / Jer 31:10, 11-12abcd, 13 [cf. 10d] / Jn 11:45-56 or 2 Kgs 4:18b-21, 32-37 / Ps 17:1, 6-7, 8b and 15 [15b] / Jn 11:1-45
- Next Sunday: Mk 11:1-10 or Jn 12:12-16 / Is 50:4-7 / Ps 22:8-9, 17-18, 19-20, 23-24 [2a] / Phil 2:6-11 / Mk 14:1—15:47 or 15:1-39