**RSVPs are still welcome, however the childcare is full**
Friday Evening (February 16th)
- Confession available starting at 5pm
- 5:30 Stations of the Cross
- 6:00 Simple Lenten Supper
- 6:30pm Keynote: Prayer in the Family
- Tom & Kari Curran
- Faith starts in the home--but prayer with kids can be a challenge. Tom & Kari will share some insights and practical tips on praying as a family.
- 8:00pm Closing Prayer
Saturday Morning (February 17th)
- 8:00 Coffee & Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 Morning Prayer
- 9:00 Keynote: The Sacrifice of Love
- Sarah Bartel
- Married life isn’t always easy--and that is OK! No one is perfect, but our daily efforts to love our spouse help us to grow in holiness and love.
- 11:00 Mass with Blessing of Marriage and renewal of marriage promises
- 12:00 Lunch
- 1:00 Closing Prayer
Free to attend! Childcare and meals provided!
2018 Key Note Speakers
Dr. Tom & Kari Curran
Tom and Kari have been married for 24 years and have 9 children. Tom received his graduate degree in theology from the Pontifical Gregorian University in Rome and his Ph. D in Systematic Theology from the Catholic University of America. Kari has an MA in Education Leadership. Together they host a weekly radio show, speak at conferences and give retreats on marriage and family life.
Dr. Sarah Bartel
An accomplished writer, speaker and radio host, Sarah earned a doctorate in moral theology and ethics from The Catholic University of America, specializing in marriage and family life. She is a member of St. Andrew parish in Sumner, WA, where she lives with her husband Nathan and four children.